Require R&D Intern at Teva Pharmaceutical
Post : R&D Intern
• Preparation / Responsible for development and validation of bio-analytical methods
• Perform sample processing as documented in Bio-analytical Method.
• Maintain all raw data forms, log books etc. as per the departmental SOPs
• Involved in the bioanalytical method development, method validation and study sample analysis.
• Processing the samples as per bioanalytical method and document the same in the respective raw data forms and log books.
• Review of the analytical data and chromatograms generated in the laboratory.
• Review of chromatograms and Analytical data.
• Review of Bioanalytical reports and MV reports for projects handled.
• Calibration / Performance check of testing equipments.
• Instrument related trouble shooting and routine maintenance.
• Literature search for molecules and active involvement during method development.
• Ensure that the instruments / equipments / pipettes used for sample processing are calibrated.
Qualification : M.Sc, M.Pharm
Experience : 3 to 5 years
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 5th June, 2019