Require Pharmacist at Central University of Kerala @ Govt Job
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the following Group “C” Non-teaching posts in Central University of Kerala.
Post : Pharmacist
Essential Qualifications :
(i) 10 + 2 plus 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy
(ii) Registration with State Pharmacy Council.
Age Limit : Upper age limit 32 years
Note: Age relaxation as per Govt, of India rules are admissible for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
(1) The Candidates who are already in Service shall submit their applications through proper channel along with Vigilance Clearance Certificate from the Competent authority and ACR/APAR for last three years (where ever applicable). Those who fail to forward the application through proper channel till the time of Written test should produce “No Objection Certificate” along with the Vigilance Clearance Certificate in a sealed cover.
(2) The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for Test/Examination/Skill test. Where the number of applications received is large and/or where it will not be convenient or possible to test/examine all the candidates, the University, at its discretion may, restrict the number of candidates to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications/experience prescribed in the Notification.
(3) The University will not accept any degree/diploma offered by a University in distance mode which are not recognized or derecognized by the University Grants Commission and such candidates shall produce a certificate to the effect that “the certificates awarded by the Open Universities/Distance Mode are recognized and such degrees are not de-recognized by the University Grants Commission.” The candidates who have obtained degrees from foreign Universities and any Universities awarded by the institutions outside the UGC approved list, they should produce Equivalence Certificate from Association of Indian Universities.
(4) Age relaxation shall be provided as per Govt, of India rules.
(5) Self-attested documents in support of educational qualifications, age, experience, category (SC/ST/OBC/ EWS/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/) etc to be attached along with applications
(6) Changes in Regulations on qualifications, experience, etc. issued by the UGC/Govt. of India subsequent to this notification will become mandatory from the respective dates of effect prescribed.
(7) The University reserves the right to –
(a) Fill up or not to fill up the post(s) advertised.
(b) Invite on deputation any person fulfilling all prescribed qualifications for written test/examination/evaluation of practical skills even if such persons have not submitted application in response to this notification;
(8) The qualifications and age prescribed shall be as on the last date of receipt of application.
(9) Outstation candidates (beyond 20 km) belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories called for will be reimbursed single second-class railway fare from station to station towards journey expenses on production of ticket/proof.
(10) Selection will be made on the basis of candidates’ performance at the written test/examination/ evaluation of practical skills wherever applicable.
(11)Only the Indian citizens are eligible to apply against the advertisement.
(12) In case of suits or legal proceedings against the CUK the jurisdiction shall be the High Court of Kerala, Ernakulum only.
(13) Incomplete applications such as unsigned/non-submission of prescribed fees, recent photograph, self-attested copies of supporting documents/non-submission of application in prescribed format/applications received after due date will not be accepted. Any documents/enclosures received separately after submission of original applications will not be merged with the original application.
(14) The validity of panel of waitlisted candidate drawn after selection will be determined in accordance with Govt, of India rules.
(15) The University shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by the candidates at any time of appointment or during the tenure of service. In case it is found that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake, then his/her services shall be terminated and disciplinary/criminal proceedings will be initiated.
(16) No interim queries regarding /selection will be entertained from the candidates. All updates to this Employment Notification including corrigendum, if any will be host in University website.
(17) Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
(18) Interested persons should apply through online. Processing fee of Rs 1,000/- for UR/OBC/EWS and Rs 500/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates (Women candidates in all categories exempted) shall be remitted through online (Credit/Debit Cards, NEFT, Transfer, Net Banking etc.) along with application,
(19) In the absence of suitable candidates for direct recruitment, the post will be filled by way of deputation also.
(20) The employees who have appointed based on this Employment Notification shall be governed by New Pension Scheme- National Pension System (21) Candidates in their own interest are advised to remain in touch with the University website cukerala.ac.in. All information will be uploaded in the University website.
(22) Online applications should be submit through online to the website ibps.in/ between 22.05.2019 to 30.06.2019. The last date for submission of online application is 30.06.2019.
ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
DOWNLOAD OF CALL LETTER
Candidates will have to visit the Central University of Kerala (www.cukerala.ac.in) website for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in clause (xiii) below and also specified in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
CANDIDATES REPORTING LATE i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 1:30 hours to 2:00 hours, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 4 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions.
In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving License/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph / Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with photograph / valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhaar card/ E-Aadhaar Card with a photograph/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
Ration Card and Learner’s Driving License are not valid id proof.
Note: Candidates have to produce in original the photo identity proof and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Examination call letter as well as the Interview Call Letter while attending the examination/ interview respectively, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination/ interview. Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the call letter (provided during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof. Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination. In case of candidates who have changed their name, will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification / their original marriage certificate / affidavit in original.
Last Date : The last date for submission of online application is 30.06.2019
56 total views, 1 views today