Require Railway Pharmacist at Central Railway, Mumbai
Post : Pharmacist –
Central Railway, Mumbai Division will be conducting Walk-in-interview for fillingup the posts in Para-Medical categories in Group ‘C’ on full-time contract basis. This scheme will be valid up to 30.06.2019 or availability of regularly selected candidates whichever is earlier and subject to any instruction issued from time to time.
No of Posts : 02 posts (SC-1, OBC-1)
Minimum Educational Qualification
(10+2) in Science or its equivalent, with 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy and registration with Pharmacy Council of India OR State Pharmacy Council.
Remuneration per Month (Consolidated) : As per Rules
Age limit (As on 01.05.2019) : 20-35 years
1) Academic/Technical Qualification for above category must be from a recognized Institution/Board.
2) Representation of SC/ST/OBC categories as per vacancies reserved for them is shown in column 3. Age relaxation of 5 years is applicable to SC/ST & 3 years to OBC categories against SC/ST & OBC vacancy respectively.
3) The vacancies indicated in Column 3 may vary, depending on fresh sanctions received, resignations being given by existing candidates, etc .
Post indicated herein may be kept unfilled at the discretion of administration.
UR – UN-Reserved
ST – Scheduled Tribe
SC – Schedule Caste
OBC – Other Backward Class
2) No Objection Certificate If working NOC from Current employer.
3) Caste Certificate Bring Original Certificates and attested copy. In case of OBC candidates current non creamy layer certificate to be submitted
4) Private Practice Private Practice will not be allowed.
5) Termination from Contract Service
Termination be either side on 15 days notice.
6) Contract Para-Medical : Contract Para-Medical Category Candidate who enter into contract with the Railway will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract services rendered as full time contract will not have any right in respect of considering of their period in regular selection through Railway Recruitment Board nor will it confer any right for regularization or absorption. Those fulfilling the above conditions may attend walk-in-interview as per above programme, candidates while applying should indicate past service rendered, if any including the period of contract put in by them on Indian Railway. No other intimation will be given separately for Walk-in-interview
7) Important Note
Candidates should have requisite academic qualification on the date of Interview. Those who are appearing at and/or awaiting results of final examination are not eligible. Academic and Technical Qualification must be from a recognized Institution/Board, otherwise candidature will be rejected. Candidates having higher qualification may also apply & indicate the details. As this is a walk-in-interview, Applications sent by post will not be accepted. Engagement on Contract basis of the candidates will be subject to their being found suitable in order of merit by Selection Committee. The candidates selected will be placed on panel and will be sent for Medical Test as per rules
The decision of this office in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, selection, allotment of posts to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection. Candidates who submits forged caste certificate for securing eligibility, shall be liable for rejection of his/her candidature for the particular post for which he/she has applied.
Candidates must bring the following original documents along with one attested copy of the documents
1. Date of birth certificate or S.S.C. Board Certificate
2. Caste certificate issued by the competent authority as mentioned by the Government of India. Non creamy layer certificate in case of OBC candidate for the current year
3. If working NOC from the current employer
4. Experience certificate if any
5. Academic/Educational Qualification for above category must be from a recognized Institution/Board (Mark Sheet and Certificate)
Walk in Interview
Date : 29-05-2019
Reporting time : 10:00 Hrs. to 13:00 Hrs.
Venue : Central Railway, Personnel Branch, Divisional Rly. Manager’s Office, 3rd Floor, Annex Building, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus, Mumbai – 400 001.
60 total views, 1 views today