Require Scientist at THSTI @ Apply Now
Post : Scientist D
THSTI has to fill up one post of Scientist D in Paediatric Biology Centre (PBC). PBC conducts hypothesis driven research on the biological basis of childhood health and diseases. The knowledge generated will be incorporated in THSTI institutional networks in developing diagnostic and therapeutic modalities. The interdisciplinary effort will need to knit together expertise from the fields of pediatrics, infectious disease, microbiology, immunology, cell and molecular biology, systems biology, imaging studies, clinical trials, biostatistics and epidemiology, among others.
Maximum monthly consolidated emoluments : Upto Rs. 1,26,146/-
Age Limit : 50 Years
Minimum Qualification and experience
Ph.D. or corresponding degree in any area of Life Sciences/ Medical Sciences/ Chemical Sciences/ Engineering with 3 years R&D experience in the relevant field of requirement as demonstrated by patents/ publications / product leads/ entrepreneurial ventures and Scientific mentoring experience.
Desirable: Previous experience of working at the interface of health sciences and technology especially focused on areas ranging from fundamental biosciences to clinically motivated research interpreted in the broadest sense.
Overall coordination of interventional and observational clinical or population studies. Training and supervision of research staff. Supervision of data collection. Supervision of data management and data analysis including analysis of large observational and intervention studies. Organization and management of study sites; administration, building infrastructure and capacity coordination of site investors.
Note: The candidates who have applied in response to our Recruitment Notice No. THS/RN/12/2018, need not apply again
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Appointment will be made initially on contract for a period upto 29.12.2020 with an initial probation period of one year that may be extended at the discretion of the competent authority.
2. All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
3. Persons working in Govt. / PSUs / autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or produce a relevant ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview.
4. The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications specified for the post.
5. Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental candidates: (i). By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.(ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities. (iii) For Persons with Disabilities (PwD) falling under the following categories : (a) UR – 10 years , b) OBC – 13 years (ci) SC/ST – 15 years (iv) For Ex-servicemen upto the extent of service rendered in defence forces (Army, Navy & Air force) plus 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months attested service. (v) Relaxation of 5 years will also be permissible to those who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 01/01/1980 to 31 /12/1989 subject to production of relevant certificate from concerned authority. (vi) Age is relaxable for Government servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time to time (vii) There is no upper age limit for the Institute employees who are treated as departmental candidates.
6. Closing date of online application will be the CRUCIAL DATE for determining eligibility with regard to age, essential qualification etc.
7. Outstation SC/ST/PwD candidates called for the written test & skill test/ interview will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per Govt. of India rules on production of the proof of travel.
8. In case a large number of applications are received, screening will be done to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher/relevant qualification and experience.
9. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
10. All results will be published on our website and all future communications will be only through email.
11. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
Procedure for filling online application:
a. Before filling up the online application, keep the following documents handy:
i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and signature. (only jpeg/jpg format, file size 50 kb maximum)
ii) A comprehensive CV (PDF format only, file size 1 mb maximum) containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience/distinctions etc.
iii) The documents in support of educational qualification and experience (PDF format only, file size 1 mb maximum) as mentioned below:
• Matriculation Mark sheet
• Intermediate Mark sheet
• Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
• Post-Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
• Ph.D degree
• Relevant experience certificates
• Caste certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable
• Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable
• List of Publications (if any)
• List of patents (if any)
iv) Application fee is to be deposited online as per details given below:
Unreserved candidates/EWS : Rs 500
SC/ST/OBC/Women/PWD : Rs 300
Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
b. Candidates are requested to use Google Chrome internet browser for best results in submission of online application.
c. Once online application is submitted, no correction/ modification is possible.
d. In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
e. On successful submission of your application, an auto-generated email containing a reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
Last date for receipt of online application is 14th July 2019