Thursday, 17 January 2019
1. Meet quality, quantity and timelines in all assigned projects.
2. Perform and document scientific experiments.
3. Plan activities in collaboration with experienced team members if necessary. Seeks proactively for support and coaching from Project Leader or Scientific Expert/or other team members during the whole process if necessary.
4. Provide documentation of raw data (ARD), experimental details (PHAD), evaluate and contribute to interpretation of results – if necessary.
5. Optimize existing methods(ARD)/composition and process(PHAD) (lab or plant) or contribute to new method development and reproduce published methods.
6. Actively support the transfer of analytical procedures to pilot plant or production, including process steering controls etc. (For ARD).
7. Actively support the transfer of formulation technology or manufacturing procedures to pilot plant or production, including process steering controls etc. (For PHAD).
8. Communicate problems, perform safety and literature searches under guidance from more experienced team members.
9. Address simple problems.
10. Actively perform simple safety and literature searches under direction of relevant and experienced team members.
11. Keep record of chemicals, intermediates, excipients and solvents within own area of responsibility.
12. Collaborate with other team members to facilitate deliveries of DS and/or DP.
13. Schedule and perform routine maintenance and calibration of lab instruments/equipment.
14. Co-ordinate with the service providers to ensure timely calibration of lab instrument/equipment.
15. Actively contributes to team goals.
16. Ensure all own activities are aligned with overall drug development process.
17. Work according to appropriate SOPs, GMP, GLP, QM, HSE, ISEC & Novartis Guidelines.
Wednesday, 16 January 2019
The applications are invited for the following posts purely on temporary and contractual basis for the project entitled, in Secretariat at Division of Basic Medical Sciences (BMS), ICMR Headquarters office New Delhi, initially for one year and extendable till 3 years. The interested candidates may send completely filled and signed Application form in the given format only as in Annexure-1 (given below) along with one set of photocopy of self-attested documents viz. (Academic Degrees/Certificates, Professional degrees/Certificates, Caste certificate [if applicable] and detailed Curriculum Vitae). Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.