Friday, 28 December 2018
International Conference on Nanotechnology and its Application to Ocular Drug Delivery Systems at Uka Tarsadia University Surat, Gujarat, India @ 28-30 January 2019
Uka Tarsadia University (UTU), established in 2011, by Gujarat State Private University amendment act 25 of 2011, is located on the Bardoli- Saputara state highway at Bardoli, Di: Surat, Gujarat, India. The university has taken rapid strides and is emerging as one of the leading universities in the field of higher education in Gujarat. UTU leads a culture that supports teaching learning excellence and has 15 constituent institutes, 4 departments under 7 faculties offering 76 career oriented academic programmes at diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate & doctoral level. The university offers a comprehensive array of academic programs across the disciplines of Management, Commerce, Engineering & Technology, Architecture, Design, Applied Science (Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Biotechnology, Micro-biology), Computer Science, Pharmacy, Nursing and Physiotherapy. University is committed to provide need based, industry focused education nurturing in an inclusive environment.
On Spot Registration After 22 January 2019 (Subject to Availability)
Foreign Delegates : $150
Indian Delegates Academia/lndustry : Rs 3000
Indian Delegates Students : Rs 1500
• Serves as an Associate RA representative on project team
• Supports senior Regulatory personnel in preparing new product marketing submission for the FDA (510k, PMA)
• Maintains Regulatory Affairs documentation & support international Regulatory requests
• Collaborate with the Clinical Functional Unit on projects requiring the collection of clinical data
• Provide support to currently marketed products & assit on change requests, etc.
• Maintain and organize appropriate regulatory records to demonstrate compliance with applicable regulations
• Evaluate the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical equipment
• Perform analysis of data collected, root-cause sources of error in measurements, implement improvements in hardware, measurement methods, or signal processing
• Liaising with medical, engineering & scientific staff, literature search expert
• Train clinicians, life scientists, chemists, medical scientists and other personnel on engineering aspects of biological systems of humans and animals on the proper use of equipment.
• Basic understanding of FDA and EU regulatory process for different class devices.
M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Sc
Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
25th January, 2018